From the Comments Book at the Scottish Storytelling Centre:
- One of the best pieces of theatre I’ve seen. So moving. You thought of every detail. A Mhairi – abair gutt alainn – sgoinneil!
- Came from Stonehaven just for this show and am so glad! I have never see such a beautiful play – so sensitively produced (even using technology to enhance the dialogue). I do not speak or understand Gaelic but felt every word and gesture. Thank you. Please come to Aberdeen sometimes.
- Lovely – scrumptious. Thanks! Loved it…want to come again.
- Can’t describe how wonderful this was. One of the best things I’ve ever seen in any format. Thanks is not enough. Magical.
- Horse and Bamboo do it again! Wonderful. Magical. Totally captivating, moving in extreme. Finely crafted, exquisite…
- Astonishing story beautifully told. I wept buckets.
- Just as powerful, just as moving as on your first night in Tiree. So clever, on so many levels – I can’t praise the whole company enough for their sensitivity.
- Deserves a Fringe Award and every other award going!! Thank you a thousand times and warmest congratulations on a production that reaches the heart of things through an amazing combination of media and modes of presentation, and a company that clearly chime well with each other to convey a true story in a genuine and utterly memorable way.
- Poetic, beautiful yet heart-breaking. I loved the way you used puppets and masks, music and animation – adding layers to the story and perspectives. Thank you.
- A truly beautiful production; what a wonderful portraying of an incredibly special man. Extraordinary.
- Astonishing production. So powerful – we ran the gamut of emotion – laughter and tears. Great multi-media. Bravo!!
- Superb storytelling – totally absorbing and very moving. A privilege to have seen this!
Now off on the last leg of our 2012 tour; catch Angus - Weaver of Grass while you can!